Hello everyone,

Cross-posting User:Odder's message from Commons VP:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Crowdfunding_campaign_for_Rehman

<quote>
Hi everyone, just as I did with the crowdfunding campaign for Jee,
 I think it important to let you know that a crowdfunding campaign is
currently running to support one of our contributors, photographers and
administrators, Rehman; Azeez is the organiser and author of a truly fabulous
video presenting Rehman's work on energy-related subjects in Sri Lanka. The
campaign is being run on Indiegogo's Generosity site, and was co-ordinated at
User talk:Rehman/Campaign
 (in case anyone wants to comment). I'm sure that Rehman will deeply
appreciate even the tiniest of donations, if anyone is willing to
support his campaign. odder (talk) 22:07, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
<unquote>

Thank you,
User:Azeez