On Sunday, February 28, 2016, Brion Vibber <bvib...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> David, you appear to be agreeing strongly with me, not disagreeing. :)

To clarify, we are strongly agreed that constructive support of people to
accomplish movement goals is why WMF exists.

My message was focused on internal management/staff relations, adding
context to Lila's post.

Your message is focused on external company/volunteer relations -- just as
important and affecting more people -- and with very similar concerns about
giving needed support to help people succeed.

Ok now I'm way over my post quota, so going back to lurking.

-- brion