Brion,
so far in the discussions I have seen more weight to the idea of the WMF as
a tech provider for the community, and not so much conversation about other
roles that the organization could fulfill besides of tech / grant making.
So when you see that we are agreeing, do you mean that there should be more
power transferred to the communities and that there should be a greater
focus in empowering volunteers?
How would you increase the participation of volunteers in the direction of
the movement? And how to offer volunteers the opportunity to become more
dedicated without paying them directly?

Cheers
Micru

Etiamsi omnes, ego non