Nathan, as pretty much always, is correct.

Everybody is tired of this mystery.

I'm not blaming anybody - it's part of the unfortunate atmosphere of
unnecessary secrecy, which plagued us for way too long. That's what creates
the accusations and the wild rumors in all sides. We all have to fix it in
ourselves.

Simply telling everybody's stories fully and openly is the only right thing
now.
בתאריך 29 בפבר׳ 2016 15:53,‏ "Nathan" <nawr...@gmail.com> כתב: