On 2/29/2016 5:37 AM, Jimmy Wales wrote:
I'm switching to this email address for posting, because apparently
there is some kind of weird problem between yahoo and google such that
gmail users see all or most of my messages in their SPAM folder.
It's not just Google either. My provider uses Yahoo's service for email, and yet Jimmy's messages to the list, and as best I can tell only Jimmy's from the ymail account, appear to get bounced and never even reach my spam folder, let alone my inbox.

--Michael Snow