> so reading your email, we also recall these quotes from the time of the
> Stanton Foundation fiasco ? [1]
>
> "The Executive Director and Chief Revenue Officer agree that in the
> future, any grants that are not unrestricted will receive a special
> high level of scrutiny before being accepted."
> ..
> "The ED plans, with the C-level team, to develop a better process for
> staff to escalate and express concerns about any WMF activities that
> staff think may in tension with, or in violation of, community
> policies or best practices. It will take some time to develop a
> simple, robust process: we aim to have it done by 1 May 2014."

I'm not sure if there's a question for me here? I wasn't involved in
the Belfer project until the postmortem. The ED transition happened
shortly thereafter. Regardless of whether it came up in that context
(I don't know for sure, but I doubt it), the follow-up was lost in the
shuffle. Nemo pointed that out a few months later, and Lila's final
response on the issue is here:

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2015-March/077339.html

Erik