Dear Coren

I think you are mistaken. The paid editing amendment was added in 2014
(16th June) during Lila's term.[1] Lila took over the reins from Sue
on 1 June 2014.

I'm appalled that you credit Sue for the steps taken (under Lila) to
widen the volunteer base by exposing many rotten apples, including
through better technology.

I equally state with certainty that your claim re the WMF's not
preventing in any way the investigations is tremendously flexible with
the truth and is completely divorced from reality. The enforcement of
the Terms of Use lies exclusively with the WMF. There is no point
repeating here the legal defeats WMF has suffered in many
international courts during Sue's regime. We can discuss this
privately.

[1]
https://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Terms_of_Use&type=revision&diff=98138&oldid=90463

BTW, its unclear how someone "tangentially involved" can state facts
with "absolute certainty".

Dave