Nataliia,

Thank you for this beautiful introduction to the new and current board
members, and tribute to those who have done their service (and for their
Wikizghushchivka!). It's so nice to know a bit more about the people behind
the usernames!

I look forward to working with the returning and new members of the WMUA
board.

Cheers,
Katy