> The gift from the Brin Wojcicki Foundation is of a little bit of interest,
> because its public announcement[3][5] came a mere three days after the
> Wikimedia Foundation said[9]

I see we're moving the goalposts back to an earlier conspiracy theory,
I guess that's success. The Brin Wojcicki Foundation actually made
their first gift to WMF in the 2010-11 fiscal year, just at a lower
level. [1] I was in the first meeting with them back in 2010, as well.
From everything I recall, they were a wonderful partner, and were
simply interested in supporting Wikimedia's existing activities and
plans.

Erik

[1] https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Benefactors/2010–2011