There's a quote popularly attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt:

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
discuss people."[0]

Now, I'm not calling any particular people small minded, nor am I
suggesting we stop talking about issues. What I am suggesting is that we
talk about issues, and not people. The axe grinding and personal
denigrations are being pushed further and further to the limits during this
turmoil, and I humbly ask that it stop, and that moderation is used if
needed to do so. I'll have no sympathy for those who wish to continue to go
after fellow human beings for political gain.

0. http://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/11/18/great-minds/

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.