Keegan, regarding

"...actively or passive-aggressively seeking to hurt others in the guise of all
of our shared concerns."

Given the nature of the recent crises, some of the things that needed
saying were, simply, going to hurt people. You can't accuse someone of
incompetence or untrustworthiness without hurting them. Apart from some
stuff Jimmy said on his talk page about James, I'm not aware of anyone
saying stuff that could be read as *just* seeking to hurt others.

But you're right, I and several others could have taken more care with our
words to minimise the distress our views must have caused.

Anthony Cole