On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I would like to hear from Susanna how easy it would be for her to
> disobey direct instructions from her superiors related to her Wikimedia
> volunteer work, because *they* are clearly taking a keen interest in the
> development of Wikimedia projects in Armenia.

 Probably easy because board meetings are confidential so board members
under duress can always claim they tried to do whatever they were told to
but got voted down?

But that is certainly something to keep in mind when considering public
video streams of board meetings and similar ideas: that would make it
possible to put pressure on individual board members to act / not act in
specific ways.