The "minutes" released to the public are ridiculously scant. I tried to find
out more last year about the board's removing the identification requirement
from those the WMF grants access to the non-public information of contributors,
but ran into dead-ends. The only thing I could decipher really is that
boardmember Samuel Klein raised the motion to remove the requirement.

Trillium Corsage

03.03.2016, 16:22, "Brion Vibber" <email clipped>:
> On Mar 3, 2016 8:19 AM, "Pete Forsyth" <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Enjoying this discussion, glad to see it happening. One question I haven't
>>  seen addressed:
>>
>>  Are there notes kept during executive sessions?
>
> Per the minutes policy listed on wiki yes they are kept; they are kept
> separate by the secretary and not published.
>
> -- Brion
>
>>  From what I've seen, it seems that the answer might be no -- and that
>>  doesn't seem good. Having minutes is not the same thing as publishing
>>  minutes; but keeping notes on private meetings, if only for the
>>  participants to return to when there is a need to refresh their memories
>
> or
>>  resolve disputes, seems important.
>>
>>  For similar reasons, I like the idea of video- or audio-recording
>
> meetings,
>>  *independent* of the question of whether such recordings should be more
>>  widely distributed.
>>
>>  -Pete
>>  [[User:Peteforsyth]]

<text clipped for brevity>