I second Delphines praise.

I am also very glad to see that this being the fourth major decision taken by the Board this year (outing of James was done last year...) , and that they all have been very good and balanced. And even if valid wishes for quicker decisions is raised, I myself prioritize quality in the decisions before haste.

Anders