The voters do not have to know English. The board members of a national
organisation do things for which they might or might not need knowledge of
foreign languages. As antanana pointed out, five of seven board members of
Wikimedia Ukraine know English. The situation is similar in other chapters.
Obviously those who know English take care of international projects, but
the others must have the possibility to read about all the candidates,
because they are also representatives of their community. I am quite sure
that each affiliate will be able to find a person to translate the resumes
from English into their own language, but I am also quite sure that not
everybody would like to do it in the volunteer time.

Лорд Бъмбъри / Nikola Kalchev

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>