Hello,

The board of trustees for the Wikimedia Foundation has 10 seats. The office
holders for 2 of these 10 seats will be selected in the "2016
affiliate-selected board seats" process described at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2016>

For a candidate to be considered in this election, they must be nominated
by 8 March and endorsed by a voting Wikimedia organizational affiliate by
23 March.

If anyone has any nomination to make, we are now in the last day!
Nominations must be made by the end of 8 March! Make a nomination for
yourself or another person at
<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2016/Nominations

For those making a nomination, please follow up by soliciting for
endorsement of the nomination from one voting organization. That
endorsement must be posted by 23 March. Candidates in the election must be
nominated by the end of March 8 and must have their endorsement by 23 March.

Beyond nomination, please participate in the election by encouraging all
organizations which are eligible to vote to cast their vote later during
the voting period.

Thanks - and forgive me if I misspoke in any part of this. I am anxious
about writing correctly and clearly. The official election documentation is
on-wiki.

yours,

--
Lane Rasberry