Hi,

On 03/08/2016 03:01 AM, David Cuenca Tudela wrote:
> "P.S. I plan to leave my job at the WMF if elected."
>
> Then I hope you don't get elected, because it would be sad to see yet
> another valuable staffer quit, regardless the noble reasons...

Thanks for your concern, a few other people also told me similar things
today. I'm running for the board because I believe I can make a bigger
(and better) impact while serving on the board than from my current
staff role.

And if elected, I will try my best to continue in my volunteer roles not
become a stranger. :-)

-- Kunal Mehta / Legoktm