You can ask the chapters if you want, but I doubt anyone can imagine a
scenario where the answer is going to be anything but yes.

If a chapter or the WMF were (rather riskily) to refuse to officially
recognize an employee's chosen union then processes such as
<https://www.gov.uk/trade-union-recognition-employers/overview> apply
and may be able to force recognition. However as employees will have
the right to take an adviser with them to any meeting relating to a
dispute over their own employment, even a small organization like WMUK
that falls outside the legal regulations would find it impossible to
keep union provided advisors out of the loop.

Fae