On 3/5/16 3:07 AM, MZMcBride wrote:
> I don't see it as a sign of strength to abdicate your responsibility in
> this way.

There are at least two things I disagree with about this remark - one
that seeking the advice and participation and buy-in of those best
placed to give it is in some way "abdicating responsibility".  And the
other is that the board's objective should be to give off a "sign of
strength".  I think attempting to show strength is a pretty silly
objective for a board to have, and I hope we never have that as our
objective.

--Jimbo