On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 6:51 AM, SarahSV <sarahsv.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:42 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
>> Are we still waiting for Jimmy to agree/reject to James' request to
>> release an email?
> Yes. Jimmy said on 28 February that he wanted to speak to others about
> whether it was okay to release his 30 December 2015 email to James. 
> There's also the question of releasing the more recent email he sent to
> James and cc-ed to Pete.
> James has said nothing needs to be kept confidential for his sake. 
>  https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2016-March/083058.html
Jimmy, could you please treat this request with the absolute highest
priority. It has gone on too long.
If some parts must be redacted because you cant get agreement from
other parties, then so be it -- just tell us why (broadly) some part
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
New messages to: Wikimediaemail@example.com