On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Below is a message Jimmy Wales sent to James Heilman and myself on Feb. 29.
> I mentioned the existence of this message on the list on March 2:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2016-March/082901.html

​I'm a firm believer in two wrongs not making a right.

This email has zero context aside from what the reader would like to infer,
as we (the reader) are not the audience.

Publishing this email was just as, if not, more irresponsible than Jimmy
was in sending it.

Those that wish to continue histrionics, take pause before *you* hit send.​

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.