On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:55 AM, SarahSV <sarahsv.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Keegan Peterzell <keegan.w...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > But whatever, let's open up yet another thread for people to go after
> each
> > other.
> >
> > ​Keegan, we've been told since the end of December that Jimmy favours
> radical transparency regarding James's removal and surrounding issues. But
> it's now March, and nothing has been released except under pressure or
> thanks to others. The result
> ​has been a huge loss of trust. Trying to stifle discussion will only make
> things worse.

​He can favor radical transparency all he wants, that doesn't mean in the
real world role that he currently occupies as a WMF Board of Trustee member
that *he can actually do that*. Airing his private emails as a pressure
tactic to get people to break what is probably legal advice is just absurd
and below board.

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.