> On Mar 10, 2016, at 1:25 AM, Jimmy Wales <jimmywa...@wikia-inc.com> wrote:
> Those ideas never got traction
> and never made it to the board level. ...

I don't think you are lying or being deceptive, but it seems apparent in the
various half-explanations that it did, to James, who either got mangled
explanations and assumed worse or heard worse from someone incorrectly.  Thence
to mistrust.

Assuming nobody is evil or insane, we have clear evidence and now open
admissions of communications breakdowns at several levels and confused,
contradictory explanations about who thought what secrecy was required and why.

It seems like those fed upon each other into misunderstandings and mistrust.

Have you not considered that lack of transparency and openness would have the
same internal effect as external?

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone