Great! Congratulations Katherine!
Really a positive move from the Board.

-Hasive
WMBD

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Bodhisattwa Mandal <
bodhisattwa.rg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Katherine,
>
> As a community member from the other side of the world, you have my
> complete trust and support. A very positive move from the Board, no doubt
> about it.
>
> Best wishes,
> Bodhisattwa
> On Mar 11, 2016 10:05 AM, "Risker" <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank  you, Patricio and the rest of the board, for this first step in
> > rebuilding.
> >
> > I have had the pleasure of working with Katherine in my capacity as a
> > "regular" volunteer and as a member of the FDC, and have found her to be
> > highly professional and very focused on the mission of the WMF.  She has
> > demonstrated her ability to attract and lead an excellent team in her
> role
> > as Chief Communications Officer, and has the support of staff and her
> > (former) C-level organizational leaders as the WMF takes its next steps
> > recovery.  In my opinion, this is what is needed at this time.
> >
> > Katherine, thank you for agreeing to take on this responsibility.  I look
> > forward to working with you and the rest of the team in the months to
> come.
> >
> > Risker/Anne
> >
> > On 10 March 2016 at 22:52, Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Katherine,
> > >
> > > Welcome, and best of luck in your new role. I'm very pleased indeed to
> > hear
> > > that it will be you to fill it.
> > >
> > > Todd

> > confidence
> > > in
> > passion

> > > process
> > recently
> > from
> > > lessons
> our

> values,
> > > and
> > > period, I
> > > communication,
> > > with
> > has
> > deadlines
> > > progress

> > Annual
> > > track
> > Over
> > > Officer
> reinvest
> > in
> > them.

> > hear
> > > This
> > and
> > > prepared
> > > with

> It
> > > was
> > > brings

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2016_Strategy/Combined_strategy_and_annual_plan_timeline

> > has
> > > full
> Officer
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Katherine_(WMF))
> > Katherine

> [...]

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
​
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com