I agree with antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv that broader translation of WMF BoT
election pages is important.

To reach the goal where "every single person on the planet is given free
access to the sum of all human knowledge" the wikimedia movement needs to
prioritize translation as a regular part of key processes.

We are failing at this today. The wikimedia movement lacks a clear strategy
to shift the cost (funds and human resources) from non-English speaking
volunteers to the broader wikimedia movement.

I welcome a hearty discussion about how the Affiliate-selected Board of
Trustee election can be made more accessible to more non-English speaking
people. And also a larger discussion as part of the WMF Strategic Plan
discussion, and the upcoming WMf Annual Plan.
Warm regards,
Sydney
User:FloNight

Sydney Poore