On 13 March 2016 at 20:07, Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:

> Volunteers (ie neither staff or contractors) might have to sign a NDA
> whenever they get privileged access. The process is on:
> https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Volunteer_NDA
>
> What I suspect is granting public read access to the NDA would also
> disclose the list of signer and that might be a problem for people using
> a pseudonym.  But do not quote me on that.

As a member of the #WMF-NDA-Requests project in Phabricator I can view L2,
but I can't see the signatures. The list of people who can is hidden in a
Phabricator custom policy. There is a task upstream about making it
possible to read custom policies.

On 13 March 2016 at 20:07, Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:

>  For access to the servers, there is another document. It is a mix of
> technical recommendations and again a remember about sensitive data. An
> example would be:  https://www.debian.org/devel/dmup

I believe this one is accessible to anyone logged in:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/L3