They have correctly identified that a lot of our articles on scientific
concepts are jargon-filled babble that is unintelligible to anyone who
isn't already an expert in the field (and if they're an expert, why are
they consulting an encyclopaedia?), but I'm not that confident that
Yudkowsky of all people is going to be able to penetrate that and be able
to explain complex concepts at the level of a layperson.

I will confess that the software looks interesting though.

Cheers,
Craig