Hi Moushira,

The problem when you use jargon like "ideation" in this context is that
you're essentially excluding anyone who isn't familiar with the particular
terminology used in the field.  Especially so when there are plenty of
plain-English alternatives that can be used in its place.  Note that there
is a whole bunch of thought from experts that that word in particular is a
particularly obnoxious piece of jargon:

* http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/26/pf/corporate-jargon/
* https://hbr.org/2008/08/why-jargon-feeds-on-lazy-minds.html
*
http://www.lifed.com/10-cringeworthy-business-jargon-examples-that-should-be-banned

It's hardly the worst example I've seen out of the WMF, but while we're on
the topic it should be pointed out.  Just because it's used elsewhere, it
doesn't mean that the WMF has to fall into the same trap.

Cheers,
Craig