On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Ziko van Dijk <zvand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I am quite appalled by the article. Whether one wants to see
> something positive in pirating or not, the Wikimedia servers are not meant
> for this purpose (for good reasons). Breaking rules and taking abuse of an
> opportunity is not a goal by itself.
> Kind regards
> Ziko

​Call it what you want, but the world is changed when ordinary people who
are just trying to do ordinary things​

​have a roadblock put in front of them. This is that kind of thing, and
it's the "revolution" power of the distributed internet.​ We can shut them
down, but Angolans are going to find another way to do the very things that
those with full access to the internet take for granted. As Jason says, we
should take great caution and give deep thought before taking a binary side.

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.