Dear Gerard

Correspondingly, what I find unconscionable for us is that a small
group of Commons editors /admins congregated on the talk page of
'Teles' and discussed how to secretly spy on these new Zeropaid
enabled editors and monitor their Facebook-basic pages [1], [2].

IMO had this been more widely discussed at Commons seeking solutions,
we would not be seeing unfortunate news articles like the one Andreas
Kolbe has linked to

Regards

Dave

[1]