Dear Wikimedians,

Since 2 years, Wikimédia France provides its "APG" proposal in advance on meta,
even if some parts are still in progress and other require improvements.

You'll find our proposal for the 2015-2016 Round 2 here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2015-2016_round2/Wikimédia_France/Proposal_form

Our staff and volunteers are still working on the document. However, we publish
it in advance to allow your feedback and proofread.
If you want to help on these topics: you can fix minor errors, let us know if
you noticed mistake(s), ask for clarification or suggest improvement(s).
We'll do our best to implement your feedbacks and improve the proposal before
the deadline, which is Friday 1st April.

Moreover, if you have any questions about our programs for next year, please,
ask :)

Thanks to anyone who will help us to improve our proposal.

Warmest regards,
--
Emeric Vallespi
Vice President