Dear Teles

I am exercising my right of reply, anticipating that.a list mod may
censor it or delay it till it is infructuous

You are imposing "modern" 1st world standards on these poor people.
Many I remind you to remember how many 1st world Commons bureaucrats
and admins were doing something similar / identical [1] only a few
years ago at Commons.Do we collectively recall how many years.it took
to ban them and delete their files ?

So give these Angolans time and respectfully equitably treat them as
unequals when you deal with them.

Dave

[1] http://www.britannica.com/topic/Wikipedia
" .. in 2010 it was revealed that there was a cache of pornographic
images, including illegal depictions of sexual acts involving
children, on Wikimedia Commons, a site maintained by the Wikimedia
Foundation that served as a repository of media files for use in all
Wikimedia products."