On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 7:24 PM, James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There output of our mainpage however is horrible
> http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Main_Page

On my LG L Bello 5.0" mobile phone it is worse than on desktop, with
that large language selection box taking over all of the screen and
not able to be closed, with only bits of the ugly mess in the
background.

And it is stale, showing February 25 as the current date for "On this day.."

However, that page isnt prominent in their system.

Instead they prominently link to http://www.wikiwand.com/news , which
is a very nice version of the English Wikipedia main page that looks
like it is in sync with the latest version on English Wikiped.

--
John Vandenberg