Hi Denny
Your email is very interesting to understand the conflict you were
experimenting to introduce innovation and good ideas in Wikimedia projects.

In my opinion the biggest problem is the overlapping between direction and
execution. Do you think that your action would be less efficient operating
outside the board of trustees?

Your opinion would be very appreciated because you are a good example of a
member who can really address the decisions in an innovative direction but
blocked by a strict definition of COI.

Kind regards