Hi All,

We've pushed back the dates a bit for launching the new grants programs.
Please see the updated dates below:

16 May: Launch Rapid Grants
*30 June:* Last day to apply for a grant under the current Project & Event
Grants program
1 July: Open call for Project Grants and launch of Conference Support
Program
2 August: Round 1 Project Grant applications due

More details can be found on the Implementation page here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Reimagining_WMF_grants/Implementation

Cheers,

Alex

--