Hi everyone,

I agree with Pine on his 3rd proposal. Including a representative from the
affiliates and another from the community into the search steering group
should help including the input from wider Wikimedia community. This would
be positive both for the search process and the recruitment.

Regards,
Tanweer

Regards,
Tanweer