Hello

Sorry for highjacking your thread, but reading your message, I wanted to share with you a small page I made a few days ago, to quantify the double gap Gender/Africa.

http://www.wikiloveswomen.org/about-the-project/mind-the-gap/

If anyone has additional links or studies that could be useful to further illustrate that double gap... I am interested.

Also, if anyone is interested in further exploring this data-wise, please raise your hand ;)

Florence