Den 2016-04-21 kl. 08:21, skrev Gerard Meijssen:
Hoi,

Anders, have you looked into the ArticlePlaceholder? Could it serve you
well instead of adding articles using the bot?
Thanks,
       GerardM
I do not know, as I am not directly involved. What I do know is that Sverker, Lsjbot creator is one of the most clever persons I ever met, and that he knows well of Wikidata and that all expertise on Wikidata on svwp has been involved in the design

I would suggest you ask Sverker directly (and offlist) I think you clever guys on Wikidata can learn a lot from his insights

Anders

On 21 April 2016 at 07:48, Anders Wennersten <m...@anderswennersten.se>