Congratulations new board!

Hasive
WMBD

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Isabella Apriyana <
isabella.apriy...@wikimedia.or.id> wrote:

> Hello all, I am forwarding an email from Siska Doviana of Wikimedia
> Indonesia:
>
> Hello Wikimedia Chapters,
> Cc WMID mailing list
>
> This is my last email to you (to this list), as I am no longer serving
> Wikimedia Indonesia's board and currently being denied access because
> of ASBS. In a separate email you will also find Wikimedia Indonesia's
> annual report for 2015.
>
> You will receive this email from Isabella, as a request to extend my
> email to the chapter's list. So many things has happened between 2010
> and 2016 (I begin enroll to this list in 2008, out, and in again, now
> out again), and I am proud to see where Wikimedia Indonesia - the
> state that I left it in. Hard work pay off y'all!
>
> I am happy to announce Wikimedia Indonesia new Board of Executive and
> new Board of Trustees based on our VIII general meeting of member
> taking place on March 19, 2016 [1] - followed by Head of Board
> Executive decision on March 28, 2016 regarding Board of Executive's
> position [2].
>
> Wikimedia Indonesia Board of Executive 2016-2019
> 1. Biyanto Rebin - Chair Board of Executive (elect)
> 2. Vacant - Deputy Chair Board of Executive (appointed)
> 3. Isabella Apriyana - Secretary General Board of Executive (appointed)
> 4. Farras Daryoctara - Deputy Secretary General Board of Executive
> (appointed)
> 5. Djohan Satria- Treasurer Board of Executive (appointed)
> 6. Rachmat Wahidi - Deputy Treasurer Board of Executive (appointed)
>
> Wikimedia Indonesia Board of Trustees 2016-2019
> 1. Rinto Jiang - (Chair) Board of Trustees (elect)
> 2. Kartika Sari Henry - Member of Board of Trustees (elect)
> 3. Ricky Setiawan - Member of Board of Trustees (elect)
>
> Thank you for all the time invested in the organization, when I reached
> out for help, volunteer work, expert advice, council - and showed me
> what leadership is by making a bold example by doing.
> Stepping down:
> 1. Ichsan Mochtar
> 2. Prasetyo
> 3. Panjisakti Basunanda
> 4. Indra Utama
> 5. Hendra Prasetiawan
>
> Please remove the above access to this list and chapter's wiki, and of
> course, myself.
> 6. Siska Doviana
>
> Getting to know the new board:
>
> Biyanto Rebin (email: biyanto.re...@wikimedia.or.id) user: Beeyan
> is a long time Wikipedian and joins Wikimedia Indonesia in 2013 as
> committee for Free Your Knowledge Competition. Graduated from
> University of Indonesia majoring Chinese, he received scholarship to
> perfect his Italian language and studied in Italy for 3 months. He's a
> polygloth, vegetarian, a gamelan player, and a very nice person
> in general. Before joining Wikimedia Indonesia to work full time in
> 2014 for Cipta Media Cellular project, he held various position from
> Human Resource in oil company, cellular company, translator, to
> [...]

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
​
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com