hi,

within the Board Governance Committee, we have discussed several areas for
improvement of the Board members skills. One of the areas we should cover
is deeper enculturation of external Board members.

Both Guy and Kelly are excited to be part of Wikimedia movement, and they
want to learn more. I've set up this page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_Governance_Committee/Wikimania_2016_training

to start a community discussion of what topics should be covered first
(during a short workshop at Wikimania, that both Guy and Kelly will be
delighted to participate in), as well as who would be volunteering to run
them.

Please, comment on meta!

best,

dariusz