I thought Stephen's original post to this list was fine, and his voice
is not one that we hear very often.

Extended specific discussions about project policies or articles might
be better on wikipedia-l or commons-l, but if we had a "rule" that you
can never mention a specific topic on this list that could
arguably be posted on another more relevant email list, there would
not be much to discuss. The Science Alert post [1] may not be
original, but perhaps some people had not thought about theories of
self organizing systems applying to our projects, so worth taking a
look at for that reason.

Links
1.
http://www.sciencealert.com/wikipedia-is-basically-just-another-old-fashioned-bureaucracy-study-finds

Thanks,
Fae

On 30 April 2016 at 07:19, Keegan Peterzell <keegan.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is it that when we want to be critical of our internal movement
> collaborators this list is the primary vehicle for personal insult from
> micro-aggressions to outright hostility, but this discussion is off-topic?
>
> --
> ~Keegan
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan
>
> This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
> is in a personal capacity.

Personal and confidential, please do not circulate or re-quote.