On 2 May 2016 at 23:27, James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, I however, had requested multiple times before the
> November board meeting to see what information those 5 investigation board
> members were looking at. I was denied access to these details. Some of the
> documents contained key information I only become aware of in the last
> couple of months.

*This* is breathtakingly crappy governance by the WMF board. Trustees
are trustees, there's no "grade A" trusted trustees and lesser "grade
B" less trusted trustees.

We are overdue to clear out the self-selected "grade A" trustees that
have become far too used to claiming that they are irreplaceable and
have unique talents. There's a vast pool of community members with
fantastic experience to choose from, and who have absolutely no
undeclared commercial conflicts of interest, or are seeking to puff up
the 'tech' side of their resumeés, so they can charge higher fees for
speaking engagements or attract contracts as special advisors for
politicians.

Thanks for factually explaining events more clearly James.

Fae