It is possible to self disclose now - it is a wiki. The problem is that
there is no table set up for anyone to do it, and then it is confusing to
tell people to report in two places.

We could ask now, "who wants to self-disclose?" then copy those votes into
a public space.

The ideal way would be to have a way to note intent to self disclose in the
one voting location, then anyone on the chapters wiki could report those
votes publicly. I think it is too much to ask to have voting organizations
take more than one action to vote. I do not want voting to be complicated.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 8:09 AM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Lane Rasberry <l...@bluerasberry.com>
> wrote:
> >..
> > For the next election (in three years) I will propose a change. I want it
> > to be easier for chapters to self-report their votes in a public way, if
> > they choose to do so. Even if the election is closed, enough individual
> > chapters seem to want to self-disclose.
>
> This is a bit odd.  I vaguely remember that in previous years that
> some chapters held discussions with their members online, and publicly
> published the chapter decision before it was recorded on chapters
> wiki.  Is that no longer possible?
>
> --
> John Vandenberg

Lane Rasberry