Dear Lorenzo,

You can ask the chapters that voted already, if they are okay with
publishing the list.
I think. Personally I do not see a problem, but who knows.

JFYI, Wikimedia Ukraine has not voted yet, as we wanted to talk to the
candidates via skype/hangouts before making the final decision [1] [2] [3]
[4] [5] [6]
And during Wikimedia Conference we had a chance to talk only to three
people.
So we shall have a Board sitting on Friday, I hope.

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:B1mbo#Affiliate-selected_Board_seats
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ainali#Affiliate-selected_Board_seats