On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Jake Orlowitz <jorlow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) The whistleblower policy was indeed insufficient because even very
> serious ethical complaints raised did not rise to the level of strict
> illegality.

without referring to issues in the past, I think that a constructive way to
improve our governance would be to consider how our policies (including the
whistleblower policy) are adequate for all possible scenarios organizations
of our size and type may encounter.

One of the things that I personally would definitely like to discuss and
consider would be the staff liaison to the Board, present at the Board
meetings to some extent.

best,

dj

("pundit", current trustee)