Just an update on this:

Currently 26 of the eligible affiliates have voted. A further 9 have either
confirmed they are planning to vote, or have engaged substantively in the
process (e.g. by nominating someone or participating in the Wikimedia
Conference session on the subject). I'd expect most of them will do so.

Those whose intentions I don't know at all include Hong Kong, Hungary,
Czech Republic, India, Macedonia, and Macau. At least one of those appears
to be completely inactive.

Regards,

Chris

Many thanks