05.05.2016 12:11 AM "MZMcBride" <z...@mzmcbride.com> napisaƂ(a):

> April has now come and gone. Is there any new information about filling
> these two vacancies on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees?

Regarding the expert seat, we have discussed our needs in Berlin, clarified
a bit of previously unresolved issues and are moving forward. We are going
to discuss the desired profiles within the BGC, and plan to move forward
with an appointment later this year.

Regarding the community seat, I am in conversation with the Election
Committee, which has narrowed it down to just a few options. We are going
to finish this discussion soon and I expect the timeline to be announced
before Wikimania.

Best,

Dariusz (a current trustee)