Hi Illia,

Thank you for sharing the reasoning for your chapter's decision and the
considerable degree of transparency about your decisions. May I request
that your explanation, and information similar to this from other chapters,
be documented on Meta for historical reference?

I am also CC'ing the Affiliates mailing list with this request.

Understandably, chapters will vary in how much and what kind of information
they choose to make public. For the information that is made public, I
think that it would be nice to have it documented or linked from a single
location that's easy to reference.

Regards,

Pine