I agree there needs to be a way to remove trustees, but IMO for community
elected trustees there needs to be community involvement in the process.
Also the ability to remove trustees "without cause" should be rescinded.

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Chris Keating <chriskeatingw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Second, the Board needs to resolve never to remove a community trustee
> > except by a successful recall referendum to the community. The Board
> should
> > never, under any circumstances, remove a community trustee without
> consent
> > of the community that elected them.
> Are you sure about this?
>
> Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation with James, I think it's a
> hostage to fortune.
>
> If there were a seriously dysfunctional trustee in future then this would
> amplify the damage they could do quite a bit, by making them unsackable.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian