On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Michel Vuijlsteke <wikipe...@zog.org> wrote:

> I would venture quite a bit more than 'eight people' are annoyed by the
> constant and blatant double standard.
>
> And oh, I now anticipate a patronizing mail that starts with 'Hoi,' and
> ends with 'Thanks' -- it's not just 'the same eight people' that keep
> repeating their position ad nauseam.

​Our general movement mailing list is a cesspool of personal vendettas,
fear, uncertainty, and doubt, and people taking advantage of that in the
guise of caring about the movement. It's quite embarrassing.

I now anticipate the {{cn}} response, so here it is:

​https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.